Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trees, kids and poopy





















Not much to report, it's been a nice week, the weather is getting a little warmer and I'm starting to see a few buds on some of the trees. This time of year I become obsessed with tree buds, I check my trees every other day to see if I can get a glimpse of any pretty green sprouts breaking through...

Here are some cute random pictures of the kids, gram and gramp with the girls and my younger brother Sean with Trevor....Oh and Linzhi went "poopy" in the potty today at grandma and grandpa's....Yeah LINZHI!!!!! Mama's tired of diapers! :-)

1 comment:

Anna B. said...

You are crackin' me up. I always look for buds on the trees about now too and I fret about it. Are they too early, when they are "late", how healthy the tree looks, making sure every branch has them. It's a sickness. LOL!

And GO LINZHI GO!!!!!!
Hoping we are diaper free by the end of summer.