I've read these on other posts and always thought it was interesting to learn more about my blogging friends. Today fellow blogger Anna posted one about her so I say Why not, I'll try it too. :-)
1. Jesus is my Lord and Savior
2. I am married to the perfect man for me. He's my everything.
3. I adore my three beautiful children with all my heart and soul.
4. I am very close to my 5 siblings. Allison, Ryan, Emily, Sean and Sage.
5. I enjoy my parents, step parents and in-laws.
6. I have been in a on-going bible study with my dear friend Rod Franklin for almost two years.
7. I was raised Catholic and have fond memories of my former faith.
8. My first job was at the local Dairy Queen, I worked there for two summers.
9. I bought my first home at 25 years old.
10. I can be controlling (working on it) :-)
11. I laugh and cry easily
12. I wear little make-up and I love lipstick.
13. I very rarely ever leave the house without my hair and face put together (raised that way)
14. My brothers and sisters label me the "prissy" one and I am. :-)
15. I love it when my husband says "hey baby"
16. I love getting my kids excited for all the holidays. We love Easter, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving...
17. I tend to prefer small circles of friends.
18. I love to travel especially to warm, exotic places with my hubby
19. I've been to China, Mexico, Jamaica, Bahamas, and throughout the US.
20. I'm a history buff.
21. If I'm interested in something, I have to get all the facts.
22. I am NOT a morning person
23. I enjoy my profession (Health care recruiter)
24. I work from home (part-time)
25. I am proud of my husband for starting his own company. He's living the dream!
26. I cannot go to bed if I have dishes in the sink
27. I have RA (Rheumatoid arthritis) but in remission (flared up after the birth of Trev and Rachel)
28. I work-out 3-4 times per week.
29. I don't like to work out, I have to push myself every time!
30. I have a passion for orphans around the world and in the US
31. I was 19 when I had Trevor and 29 when I had Rachel... long time between blessings :)
32. 33 years old when I was blessed with Linzhi
33. My favorite drinks are 1. Water 2. Ice tea 3. Diet Coke w/lime
34. I like to drive and listen to music to unwind.
35. I'm putting in a garden this year for the first time (with the help of the whole family)
36. I drive a '07 Tahoe
37. I can't grow finger nails so I have them done.
36. I took French in high school
37. I met my husband when we were in HS but lost track of each other until 2002.
38. I don't wear a lot of jewelry
39. I love shoes
40. I own too many shoes
41. I love Mexican food (chips and salsa...yum)
42. I like going to Chinatown in Chicago...wonder why?
43. I almost had a panic attack in China (maybe I did, never had one before so I'm not too sure)
44. I love the US
45. I'm a Republican
46. I'm pro-life
47. I like being a brunette
48. I got food poisoning in China
49. I miss my grandparents
50. I'm an over protective parent
51. I cry when I think about Trevor going away to college (he's 15)
52. I am 23 years older than my little sister Sage
53. I love American Idol
54. I watch "little people, big world"
55. I love pretzels
56. I order from Market day
57. I take Melatonin every night to help me sleep
58. I've suffered from insomnia
59. I was a cheerleader
60. I love Chinese food but my Chinese daughter does not!
61. I won't let CJ do my laundry...for many reasons!! :)
62. I went to a Catholic grade school for 8 years
63. I love to shop, especially now that I have two girls that love it too!
64. My favorite color is yellow
65. Most of my house is painted yellow (inside)
66. I love to take naps. (CJ and I take turns over the weekends)
67. I'm independent but I also know when to let it go.
68. I'm a spender, CJ's the saver.
69. I rarely pay full price for anything...I'll wait until it's on sale.
70. I wear contacts
71. I can be a little competitive (especially play bean bag toss in the summer)
72. I love summer and fall
73. I love sitting in a pool chair watching my kids swim in our pool.
74. I wear sunblock on my face all year long and I limit my sun exposure in the summer.
75. I love going to the movies, especially romantic dramas or comedies.
76. I only like to read non-fiction books
77. Adopting was harder than I thought and one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.
78. I love the Chicago Bears!!!
79. I love Disney world
80. We took the kids on a Disney Cruise and had a blast!
81. I hate going to the dentist.
82. I've had hair extensions (yuck)
83. I will never get hair extensions again!
84. My grandfather was a pilot.
85. I love to host holiday parties.
86. I want to visit England
87. My brother Ryan is a musician in Nashville (very talented)
88. I love Nashville!
89. I've always wanted to live in the south, I like the accent.
90. I love weekend getaways with CJ (we leave on Friday for a long weekend in Galena, IL)
91. Always wanted to stay at a B&B (we're trying it out this weekend)
92. I wish I had a bigger kitchen.
93. I love lemon bars.
94. My grandma taught me about Jesus. I miss her!!
95. I feel blessed to have been able to carry and give birth to Trev and Rachel and to have been able to feel the miracle of adoption.
96. I wish I could speak Spanish.
97. I long to be an aunt...hint, hint.
98. I'm always the one to find a hair in my food
99. I love to take evening walks, just when the sun is about to set.
100. I love the smell of lemon Pledge :)
This was a little harder than I thought!