Thursday, April 24, 2008

Linzhi's "Forever Family" Video

My sister traveled with us to China and she was able to do all of the video taping and picture taking while we spent our time with Linzhi. We will be forever grateful for all the memories she was able to capture. Today Allison emailed me that she posted video from China on her Facebook. I went to check it out only to find she posted our "gotcha" moment with Linzhi and believe it or not, I have never seen this video!!!

Trevor and I opened it and I couldn't hold back the tears...It brought me right back to that moment, I still remember the feel of her corduroy jacket and the smell of her skin.

Blessings,
Amy

3 comments:

Jenna York said...

It is just as I imagined it would be. I have tingles all over, again! This is such a blessing to be able to see. I am crying all over again! She's beautiful. She is so sweet! Thanks for sharing such a tender, precious moment!

Rachel said...

I love watching forever family day videos! Linzhi is so precious, thanks for sharing!

Anna B. said...

Amy I started to cry and it's only 20 seconds long!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing this sweet moment with me/with all of us.