Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bikes, Newspapers and Jelly beans...


































Hi friends!
Today was a typical day for the most part, my hubby was home today which was great! I was so nervous when he went out and started his own company a year ago as we were in the height of the adoption but God has blessed him so much!! He has solid, consistent clients and his business has grown leaps and bounds and now we have the added bonus of him working from home at times several times of the week too. I love watching the girls have their daddy as much as they do and what a daddy he is to all the kids. I am blessed to call him mine. :)
OK, enough sappy stuff...As you all know we have cabin fever that just will not go away so to help the girls stay active during the winter we allow them to ride...yes, ride their bikes(cars as they call them) in the house! Most of the flooring is hardwood and we have a large open space for them to really get going fast. They literally squeal with delight as they turn the corner into the kitchen. I love it! And every night they have to park their cars in the garage(the corner next to the chair). Now with that said, the girls were little stinkers today too, I try not to let them see me giggle after they get busted and have to sit in chairs for a few minutes but it's SO hard to keep my composer, they just look so pitiful and devastated!! It's just hilarious!!! Then when you say "times up" Complete sunshine comes across their faces and the pitiful looks are gone...but of course!


My big guy Trevor doesn't like me to snap his picture and now with the blog I'm snapping pictures throughout the day and he can't stand it. I tried to get him as he was preparing for his paper route but I had a chicken in the oven that needed my attention so before he left for his route, I made him pose...another knee slapper for me!!! I love irritating my children! Anyway, I love my Trevor, he's not a kiddy anymore, he's more of a young man. At times, I get so sentimental as I see my little girls playing, I'll have a flash back of Trevor when he was little and I will literally well up with tears, I miss that little boy, my cuddle bug, my little butterball. It was just the two of us for so long, I love my life now with all my kids and hubby but I miss those precious times too. We had our little life, in our little house that I proudly owned on Quail Drive, we ate out most nights and would go to the movies during the week. I would let him stay up a bit later than I should but I needed to be with him as much as I could. I worked out of the home with him and I always felt bad for that but I had my mom 4 houses down the road to care for him until I got home but it still hurt my heart to leave him so I made up for it in the evening and had our fun every night. He is such an amazing young man, living his life for the Lord. No matter how big (6 ft), he'll always be my kid. :)


I also want to say thank you to all the wonderful women who visit my blog and leave me precious comments. I have made all of your blogs my favs and read them everyday too! I love connecting with women who share my faith and to those who are searching. I get so much encouragement and inspiration from reading your blogs, I'm so glad I did this!!!!


Sending Blessings and prayers to you all!


Amy




Ps...My name is Amy Corzine and I'm addicted to Brach's Jelly beans...HELP!!!! I love the green, yellow, pink and orange....I can't stop eating them OR buying them! I think they know me by name @ Walgreens. I make excuses to go there....HELP!!! :-O

1 comment:

Anna B. said...

Your AA confession was hysterical!!! Your description of your time with Trevor sounds precious. I am sure he is the young man he is today because of your love.