Thursday, February 21, 2008

My first blog!!

Hello to anyone that is interested in reading my blog. I decided to do this because I'm addicted to reading blogs of families that walked the journey of international adoption. I've been inspired by many of them so I thought it might be fun to document our post adoption life and maybe, just maybe I might inspire someone to take the leap of faith into adoption. I also wanted to start documenting all the new and exciting things going on in our family and the progress of Linzhi's upcoming surgeries...here's a little info on our gang....

Well, my name is Amy and I'm married to my best friend CJ. We have three kids....Trevor-15, Rachel-4 and Linzhi -3. We were blessed with two homegrown kids and our youngest blessing is from Nanjing, China. We've been a forever family of 5 since November, 19 2007.

So Welcome and hope you check in with us once in awhile.

Blessings!
Amy

ps... We also documented our journey to China so if you're interested and would like to visit our website, please click the link www.myadoptionwebsite.com/linzhi

1 comment:

GrandmaSharon said...

Hi Trevor:

We're so proud of you in setting goals at your young age. We know that whatever you set your mind to, you will accomplish it....We love you.
Grandma Sharon & Grandpa Willie :)