Monday, February 25, 2008

CABIN FEVER!!!!! and Another snow storm on the way!










I Love the midwest, I really do...But we have some major cabin fever going on here, especially when we look out the window to see our pool covered in snow. Oh, how I long to be in the back yard in a pool chair watching the kids in the pool with their friends and daddy....soon I keep telling myself...soon!
Yesterday, CJ, Trevor and I "gutted" the up stairs. We cleaned and organized the bathrooms, girls room, Trevor's room and my office. We still need to get to our room which will have to wait until the weekend. We're thinking of maybe painting and rearranging some furniture, we'll see...
Here are some random pictures of my babies... Rachel and Linzhi goofing off and Trevor not wanting me to take his picture.
Amy

No comments: