Thursday, July 15, 2010

See you in Wuhan!

Well, we're almost 12 hours away from leaving and as you can imagine, I still have a lot to do.

Thank you all for your prayers for our travel but also for the support and encouragement when we thought this adoption would not even take place. I am without words when I think of how you all covered us with prayers. This journey happened by the grace of God and all of you!

Here's our travel site, please come with us!!! =)

www.myadoptionwebsite.com/madelyn


Much love to all!
Amy, CJ, Trevor, Rachel, Linzhi and Madelyn

3 comments:

Sophie said...

So excited to follow you on your journey to bring home your precious daughter.
Blessings :)

TanyaLea said...

Happy Travels, dear friend!!...can't wait to see that sweet angel in your arms!! <><

Hugs,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.