Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tuesdays with G&G...



On Tuesdays, my girls go to Grandma Sharon and grandpa Willie's house for the day. This has become a special day for the girls as they look forward to crafts and outside activities. This past Tuesday they took a field trip to a forest not to far from G&G's house. They looked for all kinds of nature's treasure and found some lovely flowers, sticks and leaves for mommy. I will cherish my vase full of the things my babies picked for mommy and daddy. Here's a picture of their proud faces as they presented me with my gift. Aren't they the cutest!! =)


3 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

They ARE the cutest! What a fun day!

Jessica Paige said...

Love the smiles! My little ones spent the day with Grandma yesterday too. She lives on a farm so they think it's way cool! Plus they can get a little (well alot) more dirty there than mom lets them at home :)

Jude still struggles in the evenings when he has been away from us for the day (we have only done it a couple of times). I think more than anything it's the fact that his schedule has changed. We are working on it, but still have a ways to go...we are always learning!

Hope your week is going well!
Jess

Chelley said...

Love the smiles!