Monday, July 14, 2008

Not too much going on...

Linzhi sleeping with her book box and babies...She looks so peaceful when she sleeps.
Mom and Rachel muggy it for the camera. Rachel was sad because one of her fish passed away...3rd one in 2 weeks!
I really don't have much to say...not too much going on. Linzhi started OT and it seems to be going good. I could tell she was a little sore this evening so we went for a LONG walk with the girls to wind them down for the night. I just love summer evenings when you can hear the locust and it's a little muggy. It give the air a lush scent...OK, I know, I'm a dork...LOL...

















1 comment:

Denise said...

You are not a dork...I love the same thing!! The sleeping pic is so cute...I love to watch my kids sleep. Sorry about the fish...we had frogs and they dropped off one by one too~