Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday..Well, almost Friday =)

I find myself being more aware of the many blessings in my life and all the times I feel God has had my back. So here are a few of the things I'm thankful for on this Thursday...

I'm thankful I had the opportunity to go blueberry picking with my mom and sisters (Allison and Emily). We had a great time laughing, having breakfast, picking and eating blueberries...looking forward to next year!

I'm thankful for my health. My sweet cousin is having a double mastectomy on Monday. I cannot imagine what she's going through so all I can do is pray. Please keep her in your prayers, her name is Lindsay.

I'm thankful I got to catch up with my other sweet cousin Jenny on the phone the other day (Lindsay's sister). Jenny is going to have baby number 2!! We're all so happy for her, Shane and Brevik.

I'm thankful my daughter Linzhi has a strong will. I see, she needs it now more than ever as she struggles to get through a complete OT session without some tears. So much progress is being made but I see it's hard work for my little muffin.

I'm thankful for the health of all three of my babies and husband.

I'm thankful I got to have lunch with my neighbor who also attends the same church. We're connecting as Godly friends and I look forward to getting to know her better.

I'm thankful my mother and father-in-law take the girls every Tuesday. I love being home with the kids but it's nice to have a day to get things done for work and home.

I'm thankful for my salvation and the sacrifice Jesus made for little old me. =)

2 comments:

GrandmaSharon said...

Hi Amy

GrandmaSharon said...

Hi:

We're thankful for all of you too. (CJ, Amy, Trevor, Rachel, Linzhi, and Tinker Belle)...God bless you.
Love Grandma Sharon & Grandpa Willie :)