Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Madelyn

Several months ago, Madelyn asked if she could speak to me alone.  We went into the office and shut the door.  My sweet little one told me that she has accepted Christ as her Lord and Savior and that she would like to be baptized.  Madelyn has been on FIRE for Jesus almost since upon arrival from China in July 2010.  She loves her bible, both Chinese and NIV and has a deep concern for her foster parents in China and feels she needs to stand in the gap for them and pray for them to come to know Jesus.  This precious soul feels so strongly about the importance of her baptism that she had NO reservations sharing her testimony with leadership in our church. 

So on this Sunday, March 18th, Madelyn will have her special day and her family is so very proud of her for making this decision for herself. 

My cup overflows...



2 comments:

Sandy said...

OH, how wonderful....Madelyn you are a dear dear sister in the Lord and I Hope I can come up North soon and visit again so I an meet you....what a precious child to pray for people to dome to JESUS.....
Love you all,
Cuz Sandy

Amy said...

That is the sweetest thing I have heard all week. WOW!!