Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sunny skies are calling us....


My sweet husband is taking me to sunny Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 8 days!!! Yep, you heard right, 8 days to get this WHITE body a bit more bathing suit ready...YIKES!!! Fantasy Tan here I come. I've never done it before so I'm going to try it. I hate tanning beds, used to love them years ago but not anymore so I am going to a salon on Friday to have my body tanned by a technician with a spray gun...LOL.. should prove interesting since I'm rather modest. I was assured I can wear whatever I'm comfortable in. Do you think she could get through yoga pants and a tank top?!?!


I am so grateful for this little warm getaway with my hubby. He's so good to me. He knows when we need to take a time out for the two of us. I am blessed. I will most definitely post about our trip upon my return AND when I get back it will be time for my 100 post giveaway and I'm guessing it will be something pretty from Puerto Vallarta!!!!


God bless,

4 comments:

Katy said...

oh my gosh Amy!!!! How exciting!!! I hope you have an absolutely WONDERFUL time!!!!! xoxo

Jessica Paige said...

WOW! Can't wait to hear all the details. I'll give you a call after you are hom and settled in so we can catch up! Have so much FUN!!

Hugs~
Jess

Jessica Paige said...

Hey Amy!

Did you get your tan? When do you leave?

Okay...I am jealous :)


Jess

Jessica Paige said...

Safe Travels to you my friend....

Can't wait to hear all the details when you return.

Jess