Monday, December 22, 2008

A Christmas message...


Jesus is on my mind everyday, I honestly think of him throughout the day and thank him for my many, many blessings. This week, is the week we celebrate his birth and again, I'm reminded of the sacrifice he made for all those who believe in him as the Lamb of God, our Saviour that took away our sins through his blood. The thought of this many times has brought me to my knees to worship Him. I'm in awe of our Heavenly Father, who knew what would happened to his sweet, baby child that was born to die for the sins of the world. None of us truly deserve the ransom he paid for us and yet, it's ours for FREE! Our God is an awesome God!
In closing, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and remember to celebrate JESUS!
God bless always,
CJ, Amy, Trevor, Rachel and Linzhi Rose

3 comments:

Jessica Paige said...

So well said Amy...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!

Jess

Chelley said...

From our hearts to yours wishing you a very Merry Christmas....

May the fat man bring all your heart wishes for!!


Love from outback Australia.....

junglemama said...

Merry Christmas!