Tuesday, October 14, 2008

High school homecoming and Perry Farm

On Saturday, Trevor had his high school homecoming. The group decided to take pictures at the beautiful Perry Farm. Trevor brought his date Amanda and a fun time was had by all. It started by taking pictures, going out for pizza, hitting the school dance, wrapping it up with two games of bowling. I am so proud of my boy, he's an honest, clean living kiddo and all his friends are cut from the same cloth. I can't tell you how happy I am to see my teenager living for the Lord. Aw, makes me misty eyed.

After the teens headed over to the local pizza place, we took the girls to a different area of the farm to visit the quarter horses, goats, chickens, turkeys and ducks. Miss Rachel LOVES animals, she's my nature girl so this was the highlight of the evening for her. She loves to feed and pet as many animals as she can. Now, Linzhi is a different story, like her mama. I will look but please don't ask me to touch! LOL... It was so precious to see them running around enjoying their first fall together. This weekend coming is the annual "Night at Sleepy Hallow" it will be held at the same farm. It is a fun time for both little kids and bigger kids. This will be Linzhi's first time at Sleepy Hallow and the pumpkin patch which we're going to try an squeeze in as well. I vividly remember last year at Sleepy Hallow when we were so close to leaving for China to pick up our little one. I can still see Rachel at the craft table making a trick or treat bag and my thoughts were "next year, she'll have her sister to share life with..." So this year, I will be snapping pictures of my little girls sharing the Sleepy Hallow experience together, I know my heart will be full. Trevor will be there too, he volunteers for the hay rides so I'm going to sneak some pics of him too!!!

We ended our night with a yummy dinner at Cracker Barrel. Now, that was the highlight of my Linzhi's night. She loves to eat...Just like mama, oh and daddy too! =)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!






Beautiful Perry Farm

Sweet baby Rachel loving on the quarter horses.



Time to clean out the shoes...Monkey see, Monkey do!




My guy.





Miss Linz trying to figure out if she likes the quarter horses??? Not so sure...






hhmmm....is that a tongue I see sticking out of Linzhi's mouth??? Rachel in the background noticing before I did!







My little one LOVES little ones...



Trevor was the only teen that asked to take a picture with his mama. =) =)


The guys... Trev's tie was a little short...OOPS!


Guys and dolls.



Trevor and his date Amanda. Aren't they cute!


Rachel looking at the girls in their dresses but not wanting her picture taken!


Linzhi LOVES her daddy!
















2 comments:

junglemama said...

The last picture is just precious!

Anna B. said...

Trevor looks so darn handsome. Extra 'brownie points' that he took a picture with his mama!!!

So great to see the cute pictures of the girls!! Those two are surely two peas in a pod together. And the picture of Linzhi with her daddy....so precious.

Happy Wednesday!
Hugs,
Anna