Tuesday, January 10, 2012

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Oh my heart is just breaking.  I have been following a blog of a sweet family that has lots of little girls from China.  Their little Teresa has a serious heart condition and has taken a turn for the worst.  Reading her mama's words today on her post broke my heart open and rattled me to my bones.  Her wishes and hopes for her baby's heart are so familiar to me. 

PLEASE PRAY on bended knees for little Teresa and her family as they are faced with so many uncertainties.

To God be the GLORY!

3 comments:

Laine said...

Amy I'm SO glad you posted this...we pray for Teresa and somehow I missed this latest update...thank you so much! We will be praying...

Sandy said...

I will be praying for this little girl.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you, but I am a sister in Christ and will pray for you and your little ones. I think I will follow your blog.
What agency do you use? My youngest is 17, but we have an empty room! =)