Friday, December 23, 2011

My Kidsin pictures (missing Trevor-boo hiss)






I could not locate my USB cord forever...Well it was right under my nose the entire time.  Here are my littles...missing my Trevor, he seems to be gone so much with work and school...sigh. 
Madelyn and Rachel getting ready to play in the little bit of snow we got a few weeks ago.


All three girls with Buster

Warming up with hot chocolate and cookies.

She looks so grown up in this picture!

Rachel Cate

Linzhi lost her very first tooth.  Snapped this pic after she stopped crying...LOL...


Getting ready to pray before board breaking class.  This is the only picture of Linzhi as it got a bit too overwhelming for her with all the extra people there to watch. She stayed with mama.

Rachel getting ready!

CRACK! 

Madelyn breaking her board with a kick.

board #2

Getting ready to go to Church for the Christmas program.

My baby

My big girl.

Mady

Rachel Cate asking me not to take her picture.

I love this face.

The big girls were not ready but I snapped a picture anyway.

Being goof balls

Rachel and her baby

Madelyn lovin Buster

Decorating cookies.

taste testing the cookies.

working hard...in her PJ's


May God bless you all during this PRECIOUS time of year as we prepare for the birthday of our Lord Jesus!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok..why are you all so far away...play date asap!

TanyaLea said...

So glad you found that USB cable ...LOTS of great photos!!

Have a Merry Christmas and a very blessed 2012!! <><

Hugs,
Tanya