Monday, August 22, 2011

Look who was in my inbox...

Last night as CJ and I prayed, I asked the Lord for a glimpse of our little one that is so far away from her mama's arms.  I love it when the Lord reveals himself and how much he loves all of us.  I think he knew we needed this little blessing.  The pictures are poor quality but we were able to enlarge them and look her face over for any bluish coloring and I gotta say...She looks really good and pink all over!    We are in deep prayer for complete healing either by His hands or by Him working through the hands of physicians of His choosing...Either way, I feel so much more connected to this precious little soul.  She looks scared and probably not sure what the heck is going on.  I sent a picture and a card of our family so I'm not sure they told her we were coming for her???  Madelyn told us she knew for a long time we were coming, then she said "it took you forever to get here"...That's my very Chinese girl!!  :)

Anyway, we are just on cloud nine in love with her.  I can't wait to show the girls and Trevor when they get up. 

Today is our first day of school.  I'll post pictures later...for now, ENJOY my baby Gracie!

ps...my spell check is not working, please forgive any typos.  I haven't had my coffee yet. :)









CJ and I think she looks so sad.  She probably has no idea what is going on. :(


I just want to pick her up and bring her home.  My poor baby girl.  I'm also wondering if she was told she's going to be adopted?

This must be her foster family and maybe some neighbors.  I can't help but look at the background and seeing where she comes from. 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

oooohhh...cant' stand the wait either. So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Praise God! I had no idea who was adopting this little one. I am so glad it is your family!
blessings

Sophie said...

She's absolutely precious. Praying that she comes home quickly.

Jean said...

She is beautiful!

She needs her Momma! She does look sad.

What a blessing to get these pictures. We are hoping and praying to get something of our MIA??

Blessings on your journey to your sweet girl!