Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy birthday to my first blessing!

17 years ago this precious young man drifted into my life at 10:18 PM (I was born t 10:18 AM, 19 year earlier...LOL) and he has been nothing but a joy since then. Around Christmas time, our pastor challenged the church to read the bible everyday in 2010. He asked those interested to sign up at the back of the church because he wanted to encourage those people throughout the year. Now we have around 250 people that regularly attend our church and the last time I asked only 23 people signed up for the challenge. My son was one of them. I still get a lump in my throat when I think about my boy taking the challenge. What a blessing for me to know my teenage son is saved!!! What an enormous blessing for me to know his savior is Jesus Christ and what I love most about him is that he is never ashamed to profess his faith to anyone. It's plastered all over his facebook and will even post quotes. Can you tell how proud I am to be his mother???? I pray he continues his walk throughout his entire life. I can't wait to see what the Lord has up his sleeve for Trevor.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR CHRISTOPHER!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! Here's to 100 more years!!!

No comments: