Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm still alive!!

I've been gone for too long! It's been a whirlwind the last 10 days, I wish I could explain why but I feel I need to keep my lips sealed until further notice. All is well and it looks like everything will be OK! It does involve the adoption so if you think about us, please include us in your prayers. We're not out of the woods just yet.

Our exchange student will not be coming until January, which I'm a little bummed about but I know there's a reason for the delay.

Rachel and Linzhi are doing just fantastic in school, in fact, the other day Rachel belts out "I LOVE school"! It make my heart dance because I've been secretly waiting for her to say those exact words. Miss Linz is hot stuff at school, I hear from her teachers all the kids LOVE Linzhi!!! She is now one of the older kids so all the little ones adore her. I am just thrilled to see her blossoming!!

I am so proud of my Trevor. He has lost a total of 31 lbs!!!! He is at the gym 4-5 days per week, no soda, no garbage food, etc... He has done a great job and I can tell he is so much more confident and over all happier which makes his mama VERY happy too!

CJ leaves for his mission trip to China on Oct. 15th. He'll be gone 9-10 days total. I plan on blogging his adventure with pictures and text so stay tuned!! It also looks like he will be able to meet our sweet Mady!!! We've got a few hurdles to jump but God willing he'll be meeting her in about a month!

Thank you for your comments and emails asking if I'm ok. I love all my blog friends and thank you so much for loving me back.

God bless!

1 comment:

Jenna York said...

Glad to hear you're well. So much happy stuff to hear! CJ must be so excited to meet Madie! I can't wait for the pictures. Congrats to Trev on the loss! Love you guys!