Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have the WINNERS!!!

Due to our camera issues we were unable to video the drawing. We could have waited until tomorrow but I just couldn't wait any longer... Our grand total through Paypal and personal checks was $2420!!!!

Our entire family is humbled and so grateful for your generosity.

OK...Here we go...

#382- Donnie Statom is the winner of the Vera Bradley Tote bag!!!

#172-Julie George is the winner of the blog makeover!!! (thankfully she has a blog)

#553-Robin and Dave Gove are the winners of the a $50 gift certificate to Wild Olive Trees!!

#1100- Sean, Terry, Michael and Chris Ryan are the winners of the iPod Shuffle!!!!

GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE DELL MINI COMPUTER IS....

#891 CATHY JORDAN!!!!!


Congratulations to all and thank you again! Winners will be hearing from me tomorrow!


God bless,
CJ, Amy, Trevor, Rachel and Linzhi

1 comment:

Julie said...

How awesome that you guys were able to raise that much money! BTW..I can't believe I won! I never win ANYTHING!