Monday, April 2, 2012

Gracie Love

The Lord always knows what we need and he knew this mama needed to see her baby girl. Last night, I could not sleep so I read my bible, prayed, cried a little too. My phone alerted me to a email and to my sweet surprise it was little miss.
Thank you Sweet Jesus!
7 days until this angel is with her mama and daddy and sister too!
16 days until she is home, safe and sound under our roof.
God is so very good all the time.


We sent her this fruit basket to share with her foster family.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

So very happy for you, your family this precious girl and those poor little cheeks that need your TLC!!!
God bless you and your upcoming travel.

Mandy said...

Just started visiting your blog recently, but the Lord has brought you to mind several times the last few days for prayer. Know you are being covered in prayer because the Lord is prompting and He knows your needs.

In Him...Mandy