Friday, November 19, 2010

3 year forever family day!


Three years ago in a dark/damp civil affairs office in Nanjing (pronounced Nan-Jin) CJ, my sister Allison and I sat on pins and needles waiting for our Linzhi Rose. I will never forget how she felt in my arms, the thickness of her hair, the scent of her skin and ALL THE CLOTHES she was wearing. As we unwrapped her we found a teeny tiny scared little girl. Oh how I wish I could go back that day and hold her. It's no secret Linzhi and I didn't bond right away but oh my heart, that girl is mine! (And daddy too). My Linzhi is by far my easiest child, she has a servants heart and loves to joyfully help you anytime. I cannot type this without tears because out of all my children Linzhi had the toughest beginning. Madelyn knew love and felt love, she is not a typical orphan (praise God). Our Linzhi came to us knowing hunger and thirst and didn't know how to be anything but a child waiting in line to eat and maybe get a drink. She still guzzles her water( but now it's because she's too busy to stop and enjoy it) and she still needs to know there's food available but over time I have seen how my little rose has blossomed into a little girl knowing her daddy and mama will never leave her, she will always be fed, she will always be loved and cherished and she knows heart and soul who her saviour is. My little peanut can recite with pride Psalm 23, she works the hardest at everything but you would never know it, she is always cheerful. I love you Linzhi Rose Xiao Li. Our journey together is nothing but a miracle and I am so grateful to God our father for picking YOU especially for mama and daddy and we are so grateful your China mama and baba chose to give you a chance at life. Happy forever family day to you!





5 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Linzhi,
What a wonderful Heavenly Father we have. I read about Mama and Daddy's journey to you.....I continued to read about you and your new home here in America....Then, I got to meet you at Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Willie's house. You are a treasure that is precious beyond compare....
I would love to come back north and visit again sometime....Maybe in the summer.
Love you,
Cousin Sandy

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh sweet Linzhi - you are right where you belong!! it is so awesome to see that smile & to know that you will never go hungry or thirsty again - or not know what it means to be loved and to be a part of a family..and of something even bigger and better - God's Family.

Happy three years!!

Stefanie said...

Beautiful! She just radiates LOVE :) Happy three years as a family!

Anonymous said...

Hi, certain me on lisachu

http://lisachu.com/msgboard/index.php?showuser=175105 www.autosoft.ru/support/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=201332

Anonymous said...

card credit fee no secured uk, guaranteed student credit card applications. credit card number sites, [url=http://freeloansmoney.com/content/should-you-get-bad-credit-personal-loan/]bad credit personal loans[/url]. fraudulent email credit cards cosolidated loans.