Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh boy!

Well, it looks like our Chinese exchange student is indeed coming in January, 2010! I just got off the phone with the principal and there is one child that would like to come to the USA NOW! So, Pastor B called us first...YIPPEE!!!!

We know that he is not a Christian yet BUT this organization is Christian based which means the students and parents know and want to be introduced to Christianity. I am so excited!!!

I pray this sweet young man leaves our home in June with the spirit of JESUS alive in his heart and soul. I pray the Lord guides us as exchange parents/family to give him what he needs to know Christ. I thank GOD we have Trevor here to show him around and act as his Christian brother....Oh boy! Did I need this awesome news today, I love watching the Lord work in the lives of HIS believers.

Man, am I excited!!!!

Oh yeah, we're moving in January too... oh well, it's all good... =) LOL... I love when things move fast!!!

Come on sweet Jesus, bring us our Madelyn!!!!!

3 comments:

Chelley said...

and in your spare time you are going to sleep?!!?!!?!

how exciting foer you!

Football and Fried Rice said...

SO cool!!!!! Ah, who needs sleep? I think you work better under pressure ;=)

Janet and Kevin said...

Wow! Things are really getting busy at your home!

Sister in Christ,
Janet, Kevin, Ted, Philip, and waiting for Eli